dinsdag 16 juli 2013

Lightnin' Hopkins - My Baby's Gone



1. Life I Used To Live 2. My Little Kewpie Doll 3. Sittin' Down Thinkin' 4. My Baby's Gone 5. Hear Me Talkin' 6. Don't Think Cause You're Pretty 7. Nothin' But The Blues 8. Hopkin's Sky Hop 9. Lightnin's Boogie 10. Lightnin's Stomp 11. Blues For My Cookie 12. Evil Hearted Woman

Lightnin' Hopkins - electric guitar, vocal Donald Cooks - bass Ben Turner - drums

All compostitions by Lightnin' Hopkins Recorded in 1954, Houston, Texas for Herald Records

Lightnin'_Hopkins_-_My_Baby's_Gone.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

dinsdag 16 juli 2013

Lightnin' Hopkins - My Baby's Gone



1. Life I Used To Live 2. My Little Kewpie Doll 3. Sittin' Down Thinkin' 4. My Baby's Gone 5. Hear Me Talkin' 6. Don't Think Cause You're Pretty 7. Nothin' But The Blues 8. Hopkin's Sky Hop 9. Lightnin's Boogie 10. Lightnin's Stomp 11. Blues For My Cookie 12. Evil Hearted Woman

Lightnin' Hopkins - electric guitar, vocal Donald Cooks - bass Ben Turner - drums

All compostitions by Lightnin' Hopkins Recorded in 1954, Houston, Texas for Herald Records

Lightnin'_Hopkins_-_My_Baby's_Gone.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten